Hello loves! 
I'm back with a new fashion and makeup post for you. 
It's been a long while since I've done one of these but I'm really excited to start up again!

I was scrolling through Instagram a few months back and stumbled across a post of Anna Dello Russo, wearing a dress by my new favourite designer: Fausto Puglisi. 
I instantly fell in love! His pieces are soooooo beautiful and his use of embellishments is just so me
After a few moments of envy, I decided to emulate the style and create my own version.







The sleeve detail is made up of cheap bracelets, necklaces and belts which I pulled apart to sew on to the fabric. 

I'm so incredibly happy with the results, hope you like it too!
Many more fashion posts to come!



Dress, DiY
Necklace, Primark
Shoes, Nine West
Nails, Barry M


I also decided to do a make up tutorial on my YouTube channel, to go with this look. 
Its my "go to" look, very simple face straightforward- appropriate for all occasions.



Dermacolor Concealer, D 20
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette, Au Naturel 601
L'Oreal Super Liner
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara
Sleek TrueColor lipstick, Mulberry
Sleek true colour lipstick, Cranberry
Mac Lipstick, Ruby Woo
Creative Me #1 Eyeshadow Palette
Geleno Blush, #9